Labels

Monday, January 23, 2017

Come Fly With Me, Let's Take Off in the Blue

Guess what?!  I, along with my Mom, Aunt Debby, and a friend of hers, are going to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico this summer!!  It was originally just going to be the three ladies, but then Mom decided she wanted a friend along as well, and that friend will be me!  I am so excited to be going back to Mexico.




Debby and I went there ten years ago when I was just a little sixteen-year-old junior in high school.  It was my first time out of the country, and the first stamp in my passport.  Fitting that it will also be the last stamp before I have to get a new one.  Ahhh it is going to be a lovely little ten-year reunion.  We will sit by the pool, drink margaritas, eat all the Mexican food, walk along the ocean-side Malacon street, and probably do a little shopping as well.



I need to start picking up a few more hours at work to pay for it all.  Mom found a really nice hotel that also happens to be pretty cheap, and she booked all of our flights at the perfect time; I think they've already gone up by over a hundred dollars!  She's such a good travel agent and now, I can't wait for summer!


(photos by e.hunt)

1 comment: