Labels

Monday, November 7, 2016

In a Way I Wonder

This is my setting for the morning.  Catching up on blogs and emails, drinking coffee, and looking out the window.  Doesn't the table look nice?  Dad finished it up last week and Taylor helped deliver it on Friday after a delicious dinner at Dewey's.  I love the color of it.


I can't wait to start an art project or two at the table.  And you know what will be really nice?  I can leave it out for days at a time, along with all the supplies and everything!  Although it may have to wait until after the semester is over; the homework mountain just keeps building.  It will be so nice to have that month and a half winter break.  And this year Taylor and I will be home rather than gallivanting around Europe.  It was a trip of a lifetime, but it will be nice to be with family.  Although we kindof were, digitally.  Remember our Christmas family portrait?!


(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment