Labels

Monday, October 10, 2016

To Make Clear at a Glance

Happy Monday!  I hope you all have had adequate time to recover from the debate last night.  I for one, cannot believe that there are still people who are defending Donny T's ridiculousness, absurdity, and stupidity.  Oh well, we have another week and a half or so until it will be time for more outrage at the next debate.  I had a lovely weekend.  On Friday we went down to Amigo's for some delicious Mexican dishes with our old family friends, the Stew's.  Afterwards they came back to our house for a rousing round of the Drawing Game!


Saturday was a stressful day at work.  Three people called in sick and we were busy my entire eight-hour shift.  I was very glad to not be the shift manager that day!  After work I came home to the immaculate smell of chili on the stove and an ice cold Octoberfest beer, so all was well.  The next night we had more good food down at Dewey's!


My apartment collection is growing.  The rugs I ordered came in last week and they will be perfect over the cream-colored carpet, Mom got me a nice pillow and a weird plant, and I found a great deal on a new quilt for my bed.  I've been wanting a grey one for a long time so I decided, why not start off my new apartment with some new bedding?!  The only other thing I'll need right away is curtains.  Eleven days until move-in!!


(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment