Labels

Friday, October 7, 2016

Time is not a Thing That Passes, It's a Sea on which You Float

Here we are at another Friday.  Between work and school, this was a busy week for me.  I did make time to go get a pedicure though.  I picked out a nice, fall-leaves red color, and it was every bit as relaxing as I hoped it would be.


Taylor and I went to Kaldi's on Monday.  I got their Pumpkin Maple latte to try for a second time and it was still pretty good.  The Pumpkin Spice at Starbucks is a little overwhelmingly sweet for me but Kaldi's' version holds up pretty well.


Trip, the triple-ear bunny, made an appearance in our back yard again.  We were worried that he succumbed to the fox genocide that happened a month or so ago, but he survived!  And the rest of the bunny population is starting to come back up as well so we have little friends joining us in the yard during dinner again.


Do you all have any fun plans for the weekend?  I am working eight-hours both days, and Mom's sister Jenny is in town so I imagine we'll go to Dewey's one night for delicious pizza.  Other than that I don't think I'll be doing anything exciting besides packing.  Oh!  I got my official move-in date!!  October 21st, a week earlier than I thought, so now I really need to start packing!  Good thing I have Fall Break this upcoming week.  Have a lovely Fall weekend, everyone!

(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment