Labels

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Watching the World With Glittering Eyes

Well, yesterday I woke up with the lovely little infliction known as Pink Eye.  In both eyes, mind you.  Don't worry though, I went to the friendly folks down at the Walgreens clinic and they set me up with some drops that are already working!  I had to call in sick to work today and yesterday, on account of the Pink Eye being so contagious.  And I've had to wear my glasses all the time.  Ew.

Anyway, I had a productive couple of days getting the loft all clean and ready for me to move back up there.  Now that it's not quite so hot outside, it is livable again.  Yesterday I vacuumed, dusted, and deep cleaned the bathroom and today I put clean sheets on the bed, put together a replacement fan, and collected a few bags of clothes I don't wear anymore to donate to Goodwill.  Now all I have to do is move all the stuff I've accumulated on the second floor back up to the third!



(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment