Labels

Monday, March 16, 2015

We Had A Slight Weapons Malfunction, But Everything's Fine Here, Now, How Are You?

Last night we had a big, celebratory family dinner, complete with Grandmas, Aunts, Mom, Dad, and Brother.  Dad whipped up one of his premium specialties, tortilla soup, and paired it with grilled fruit, and a variety of green condiment items.  I even tried the greenest thing that green can be: avocados.



We also found a delightful new beer selection from Rogue called Hazelnut Brown Nectar.  Try it, it's awesome.


For dessert I made a new brand of dairy-free brownies, which were quite delicious.  Contrary to my thin and dry expectations, they were extremely rich and chocolatey.  Mmmmmmm.




And to cap off the evenings this week, Taylor and I are watching the Star Wars Trilogy: Special Edition, as it was meant to be watched, on VHS.  This packaging is probably some of the best design I've ever seen.


(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment