Labels

Monday, March 16, 2015

The Earth Without Art Is Just Eh

Ahhhh Monday...another week begins.  This week is different though because Taylor and Mom are on Spring Break!  I also have a light workload for the week; two of my classes were cancelled (one for the school being on spring break and one for the teacher being on spring break), and I have an extra day off of work.  But the best thing is, it actually feels like spring outside!

While waiting for Taylor to arrive on Saturday, I ventured over to a small sculpture park for some personal style pics.  I've been trying to pare down my wardrobe recently, which has been quite the project, but in doing so I have come across a few pieces I haven't seen in years.  This skirt, for example.  I got this in high school when denim mini-skirts were all the rage.  I decided to pair it with stripes, tights, and a scarf to make it not so teenager.













(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment