Labels

Thursday, October 9, 2014

How We Spend Our Days Is, of Course, How We Spend Our Lives

Well, this week has been a hectic one, to say the least.  I've been working long training shifts at Starbucks every day, which has been going great, but these 6:30am call times have been a little rough.  My manager has appointed me to be in charge of all things artsy, including all of the chalkboard text and art, as well as some other smaller signage.  I've been researching signs and things previously posted on Pinterest so that I stay in the Starbucks style.
Andrew's been home for the lsat few days as well.  We've had some great family times, including Scattegories, movie-watching (The Amazing Spider-Man 2, review post coming soon), some fabulous dinners, and good old-fashioned sit around and talk time.
Oh, and Monday happened to be the three year anniversary of Kindof Maybe.  I can't believe I've been doing it for that long, but it's one of my favorite hobbies and I can't imagine not posting every few days (sometimes longer).  And Taylor's coming home for his Fall break tomorrow!


(photo collected from boardgamegeek)

No comments:

Post a Comment