Labels

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

An Unusual Interpretation of the Instructions

Not being in school anymore, and thus no longer being expected to make an appearance at the annual biggest party of the year, where people actually drive from hours away to take part in the festivities known as Halloween, is kindof a relief.  I was never a fan of the big party nights where there were more people that I didn't know than people I did.  And especially Halloween, where there must have been an unspoken contest between all the girls as to who could get away with wearing the least amount of clothing and call it a costume.
I was also glad because I didn't have to come up with a costume.  After last year's well planned out, handmade to match the exact outfit from the movie, that actually glowed in the dark Tron outfit, I would have a hard time living up to it.


There is the possibility however that a friend of a friend will be having a dress-up party here in St. Louis, so it looks like I will need a costume after all.  At least no one there will have seen me last year so expectations won't be too high.  Maybe I'll just go with the oldest, most classic costume there is and wear a really awesome mask.



(photos by k.horner, and collected from opiumpoppies)

No comments:

Post a Comment