Labels

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Softly Soaring Through My Atmosphere

Hello and happy Tuesday!  How is everyone's week going?  Mine has been busy, already, but the good kind of busy, so it's okay.  We leave for Florida in less than two weeks so I've been running around, gathering those last minute items for the trip.  Between that, work, any social obligations, and trying to get enough sleep, I've been moving non-stop!  Well, I'm not moving while sleeping, but you get the idea.


I got to draw the A-frame sign at work a few weeks ago.  It's to promote a couple kindof gross summer tea drinks, but it was fun to come up with the idea and execute it.


Way back in May, Taylor gifted me with a membership to the St. Louis Art Museum for my birthday and our welcome packet finally arrived!  We are now official card-carrying members!


And lastly in this brief update, I have to give a shoutout to my new charcoal face cleanser.  It's tingly and refreshing and after having problem skin since I was ten years old (that is not an exaggeration, I started using acne medication in the fourth grade), I feel like it is finally on the up and up!  And now I will cross my fingers and knock on wood hoping that it won't get bad again, but I'm happier and more confident with my complexion than I have been in a long time, a long time, and I think that is worth celebrating.


(photos by e.hunt)

2 comments: