Labels

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Ethereal Tempests and Celestial Leanings

The last few times I've ventured over to the old homestead for dinner, I've witnessed quite the sky phenomenons on the way back to my apartment.

The first occurrence happened a few weeks ago as we noticed the sky getting rather dark and green-tinted as Dad was preparing dinner.


Quite the cloud formation, no?!  Just after taking that picture, it started sprinkle raining and that eerie, low-to-the-ground wind started rustling leaves and muffling sounds.  The sky was still pretty lively when I left so I drove around for a bit documenting the clouds.



This last weekend, when I pulled out of the driveway to head home I was greeted with this majestic sunset sight.


Look at the colors!  Look at the moon!  Look at the bright star just to the left of the moon!




Naturally, I had to drive around for a while and document.  And then when I got home and opened up my photo library to peruse the night's haul, mine eyes were met with a lovely blue-toned tesseract that I thought was worth sharing.


(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment