Labels

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Contact Survivor

We got back and went right out to the beach.  The waves were pretty rough that day.  So rough that even my fancy new goggles couldn't stop one of my contacts from falling out.  Luckily, I caught it and was able to make it ashore without losing it.


After dousing it in fresh water, Mom held up the phone camera so I could put it back in.  I guess it's a good thing I have had fifteen or so years of practice putting them in because it was tough out in the elements!  It took a few minutes for it to settle back in my eye but before long I was back to enjoying (and seeing!) the beach.



I got some good shots of Dad that day.




That last one, Farmer Beach Man, takes the prize, no?  After hauling everything back up, which wasn't so bad now that the Root Beer River wasn't as deep, we started getting ready for dinner.  Dad made an awesome selection of shrimp, risotto, and veggies.  Mmmmmmm.



(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment