Labels

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Lakelands

Off to the lake tomorrow!  Mom, Debby, and I will hit the road late morning to drive there and head straight out to the sun.  Due to a miscommunication way back when planning this, I only asked three days off work instead of four, so I will be driving separately and leave Wednesday night instead of Thursday mid-day.  Oh well, I'll still get two and a half days of sun!


I've recently taken advantage of some sales to get a new swimsuit!  Of course, I can mix and match both pieces with others in my repertoire.  We will be bringing snacks, the small Keurig for morning coffee, and the makings for multiple kinds of beverages.  It's going to be a lovely and relaxing few days out of town.  I'm bringing my computer, so I may do a post or two, but then again, I may not.  Ta ta for now, darlings!


(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment