Labels

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Excitement in the Soul

Later this summer I will be going to my first college reunion wedding.  One of my good friends, Hannah, is tying the knot with her post-military beau, who I haven't met yet, but assume is quite lovely.  Ever since I received the Save the Date a few months ago, I've been keeping my eye out for a new dress, because there's no better occasion than a wedding to sport new duds.  This last weekend while at the mall, I made an impromptu foray into my old place of employment, Express.  After a brief catch-up with my favorite manager, I looked around to see if there was anything worth using a coupon on that I received in the mail.  Thinking I might find a good business shirt or something, it was quite a surprise when I found this delightfully bright and summery dress.  Perfect for a bright and summery wedding, no?  I'm thinking my beaded belt, heels, and a low side updo will compliment it nicely.


(photo by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment