Labels

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

All of the Coffee

The semester is winding down to a close, but not at all winding down work-wise.  During these last few weeks before finals, I have to come up with, write, and present two lesson plans, finish my sixty hours worth of observations, write papers for those, write three papers that will be used in my certification portfolio, continue the weekly chapter readings, and study for final tests.  Needless to say, I'm going a little crazy over here!


The good thing is I'm planning a little weekend trip at the end of finals week, to commence the few days I have off before summer classes start, and as a little birthday gift to myself.  The plan is to drive down to Springfield for a night out with the old crew, then wake up and drive down to the Crystal Bridges Art Museum in Arkansas, and make the power drive all the way back home that night.  Starting with a more local trip to kick off the year of travel, but more on that later.



(photos by e.hunt, and collected from crystalbridges)

No comments:

Post a Comment