Labels

Friday, February 6, 2015

Some For Business, Many For Leisure

I had the day off of work today, and guess what that means?  Homework time at Kaldis!  And while I was here, it occurred to me that I haven't done an interior inspiration post in a while.  Since I'm studying, it seems appropriate for it to be about workspaces.  My preferred workspace is a booth at Kaldis or other such coffee shop.  The coffee smell, constant background chatter, and the occasional people-watching break is very motivating for me.  Some people I know tend to disagree, favoring the solitude of their home-based personal work area instead.  I would not be able to get anything done other than artwork in this type of setting, but I do like the idea of a bright and sunny work table.  Like these.





(photos collected from flickr, bloodandchampagne, bloglovin, and craftandchord)

No comments:

Post a Comment