Labels

Saturday, May 24, 2014

You Walk That Floor and Wear Out Your Shoes

I've been looking for a new rug to go in my room, something in the 5x7ish range that I can overlap with Grandpa's old rug, which currently covers the floor at the end of my bed.  Surprisingly, the ones that I like the best are from Urban Outfitters.

Not sure why, but I really like the navy bird patterns on both of these.



And this golden yellow with grey and creamy white is just so sunny and delightful.  


What do you think?

(photos collected from urbanoutfitters)

2 comments:

  1. Hi again! Tho I LOVE both the blue ones, I think the sunny, yellow and gray(taupe?) is most versatile at this point and will continue to be in the future. But any of the three would be smashing in your room... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm good point. I think I'm leaning towards either the first bird one or the yellow

      Delete