Labels

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What's the World For if You Can't Make it Up the Way You Want It

It's gotten pretty hot out lately, and stayed pretty hot out for a couple weeks now.  I think Summer is finally here.  YAY!!  The only sad thing is that I will be in an office five out of seven days a week for the entirety of the season.  That being said, I'm going to make the most of it and have some fun summer-dressing.  I work in a fairly conservative, formal atmosphere, so I'll have to keep the fun, interesting stuff to a minimum, but I've found a few looks I might try to emulate.

These two are most like what I usually wear: solid colors or stripes, tucked in t-shirts, hair either down or up in a pony-tail, but I would probably wear little ankle boots instead of heels.



I like the more casual, dressed-down jacket looks, like this one.  The bright, but not overwhelming skirt and shirt are toned down by the pinstripes, and having a layer to take off is always a good idea in the summer months.


I would love to find a cool jumpsuit to break out every once in a while at the office.  It would be so easy to just throw on with some heels on an 'oh no I pressed the snooze button a few too many times' morning.  Would be fun for a fancier night out too.



(photos collected from polyvore, myblondegal, laurenconrad, thesartorialist, and ohhcouture)

No comments:

Post a Comment