Labels

Sunday, May 18, 2014

One and Twenty-Three More

The birthday celebrations continued on into last night.  Andrew and I went to dinner at Holland House to have fancy drinks and try out their entre selections.  We started off with some delicious fries to go along with our drinks (Old Fashioned and Tom Collins), and then came my cheeseburger and Andrew's shredded lamb pasta dish.  Thanks for the meal, Mom and Dad!



Last weekend we went to The Great Escape and I got The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers extended edition, which I have been voraciously watching this past week, and then Andrew surprised me for my birthday with The Return of the King!  The saga is now complete.  I definitely have my watching cut out for me for the next few weeks.




(photos by e.hunt, and a.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment