Labels

Monday, March 25, 2013

Back From the Backroads

If you're wondering why I haven't posted in a while, it's because I've been out of town the past week.  Well, I'm back baby!  The hiatus has come to an end.  I traveled down to Springfield to meet up with the girls, whereupon we left at 1:30am to drive fourteen long, but definitely worth it in the end, hours to the beautiful Fort Walton Beach, Florida!  More about that later.  That drive though; all I could think of while looking out the window was how great all the rural-ity would look as a background.

The rolling fields.


Rolling fields with fences and farm animals.




Homemade advertising.



Dilapidated farm structures.



And invasive plant species such as kudzu and spanish moss.





(photos collected from tnhomeandfarm, southernbellesimple, clemson, jroberthromas, arkansas, dreamstage, tncenturyfarms, vanishingsouthgeorgia, sethbarnes, aaroads, and s1.zetaboards)

No comments:

Post a Comment