Labels

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

May Time Yay Time

 Today is the last day of May and we haven't done a Photos of Years Past!  So, guess what this post is?!


We started off the month by celebrating Ethan's graduation!  Doesn't he look handsome in his doctoral robes?



The moving in was starting to pick up a notch, starting with plants and books, of course!  We had to get a couple new bookshelves just to accommodate.


Birthday weekend arrived, starting with a Cardinals game that was way too hot so we only stayed about four innings.  I think they won though.


And for my birthday Ethan surprised me by organizing a friend reunion!  We had so much fun and even a year later, I still can't believe he made it all come together for me.


At the end of the month, the two of us went to Florida as my graduation present!  We built sandcastles, went for lots of beach walks, and just enjoyed the sound of the waves.



And in a couple days, we'll be back on the beach with the whole family!


(photos by e.hunt)


2 comments: