Labels

Friday, May 11, 2018

Marching On the Edge of Stories Brought From Far Away

Hello hello and happy Friday!  Today is the first of a four-day mini vacation I decided to take from work.  Partially because it's my birthday on Monday, partially because I have a lot to do before the big wedding in a couple weeks, and partially because I just wanted a few days off.


I started off the long weekend last night with a cocktail on the balcony and I have to say, a vodka pellegrino mixed with a slight breeze and rustling flowers makes for a lovely evening.  Other fun things I plan on doing include going to the Art Museum, the Botanical Garden, the traditional Saturday morning Kaldi's run, and right now I'm off for a birthday margarita with work friends.  Any other suggestions?

(photo by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment