Labels

Friday, May 11, 2018

I'm Going to Make Everything Around Me Beautiful, That Will Be My Life

Yes, the balcony is up and running now that it's warm and summery out.  A couple weeks ago I swept all the leftover winter leaves and dirt off the floor and wiped down the patio furniture.  I found a stick to run through all the little openings to make sure there were no spiderwebs, and sprayed down the outside of the glass door.  Finally it was all fresh and clean and ready for some flowers.

I headed over to Home Depot to peruse the garden section and find a plant or two.



They had quite a selection but I stuck to the bright and partial sun sections, as my balcony gets several hours of morning light every day.  Two sun combos and a snapdragon later, I was on my way home to set it all up.  Don't they look great?!



(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment