Labels

Monday, October 16, 2017

The Force is Strong With This One

Why hello, everyone, and happy Fall!  After it got up to 90 this last Saturday, I'm thinking our lower temperatures are here to stay.  I even saw a few red and gold-leaved trees on my way to the dentist this morning.

I'm happy to have a day off after an eventful weekend.  Andrew and Juliana were in town for one of his childhood friend's wedding, and between trying to see them amid their crazy schedule and my early-morning work hours, it got a bit hectic.  We did manage to all meet up for dinner at Dewey's on Friday night.


After that we walked home and had a little gift-opening party for Andrew's 30th birthday.  His actual birthday wasn't until Sunday but because of the previously mentioned scheduling issues, this was the only time we would all be together.  Happy Birthday, Andrew!


(photo by r.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment