Labels

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Viva Puerto Vallarta!

The other thing I've been spending my free time doing is getting ready for Mexico!  It's been six years since Debby, Mom, and I have traveled together outside the country, and boy was it time!


Our last trip was in Europe.  They met up with me in Geneva, Switzerland after my excursion in Paris and Cannes.  From there we went on to Italy, Sicily, and a few of the islands of Greece.

On Tuesday we woke up at 2:30am (which is even early for me!), to make our 5:30 flight to Houston.  We had a three hour layover, meaning we had time to meet up with Debby's friend who was joining us, and eat a satisfying breakfast burrito.  We arrived in Puerto Vallarta at 1:30, took a taxi to our hotel, and immediately went out to the balcony.  What a view!


(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment