Labels

Thursday, May 18, 2017

A Master of Coffee

I have officially started my journey to become a Coffee Master.  I will study and become extremely knowledgeable on the topic of coffee: where it comes from, how it is processed, flavors, roasts, and good food pairings.  And at the end I will receive the coveted Black Apron.

The first step is finishing my Coffee Passport.  I have to try all of the different Starbucks coffees and write my reactions to them.  Today's tasting is Veranda, a blonde roast that's balanced and flavorful without being overwhelmingly bold.  Fun fact - the lighter the roast, the more caffeine!


(photo by e.hunt)

2 comments:

  1. Do you always don the black apron after acquiring?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be able to intersperse it with the usual Green or Christmas Red.

      Delete