Labels

Monday, October 26, 2015

Winter Is Coming

I was on the phone with England again yesterday (he had just returned from York!), and we started discussing the topic of Christmas.  Mom found these cool, battery-powered light strands that I will stow in my bag so we can hang them on whatever little tree we find in Paris.


Apparently, restaurants are already starting to fill up with Christmas dinner reservations, so we need to get on that soon.  Taylor also mentioned that it would be a good idea for me to wait and find my Christmas presents to give to the rest of the family while in Europe, rather than finding them something here to give before. I have to say, I'm liking this idea.  I tried to brainstorm some gift ideas the other day, but to no avail.  Last year I had some excellent ideas, so I'm feeling the pressure to live up to them, but I'm also feeling the pressure of the fact that I'm getting on the plane in six and a half weeks!  Gifts from Europe would be a lot cooler...


And seeing as how I'm having a rather rough semester, school-wise, it would be another thing I don't have to worry about before finals arrive.  So get ready, family, for mid-January Christmas gifts from Taylor and I!


(photos collected from x-entertainment, peanuts.wiki, and ctecentral.wordpress)

No comments:

Post a Comment