Labels

Monday, December 8, 2014

The Glory of Its Beginning and the Splendour of Its End

I am continuing my Done With School celebration tour by doing some fun activities in my off time.  Friday night was a blow out, starting with a little water color painting up in the loft.  I found a good page to emulate in one of my many inspiration books, this particular one having to do with boats.


Then we went to Dewey's for dinner and a very refreshing Scrimshaw beer, after which I decided to brave the middle school hoards and go ice skating.  The kids made for some interesting obstacles to skate around, but other than that it was absolutely delightful.  I can still land jumps!  I came home and immediately made the seasons first hot cocoa to warm back up.  Art, pizza, and skating makes for a great night indeed.


(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment