Labels

Friday, July 25, 2014

Breaking Life Update From the Editor

After living in Nashville for a little over a year, and absolutely hating my office, sit-in-front-of-a-computer-all-day job, I have decided to move back to St. Louis and go back to school.  I will be studying secondary education at the masters level, with the ultimate goal of teaching high school history or art.  It was a pretty sudden life decision, but looking at my future, it makes sense.  I could have stayed in Nashville for another year and worked retail, but it would just be putting it off.  This way I can get certified the quickest way possible, be a highly qualified candidate which will help secure a job soon after graduating, and then have enough money to move out of my parents house again.  I will miss my Nashville friends, and not living with my best friend will be a big transition, but I'm really excited to be back in my hometown, and in an academic atmosphere full of similarly inspired people.  Here's to being one step closer to being a happy, fulfilled adult!


(photo collected from jalexbooks)

No comments:

Post a Comment