Labels

Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Modern Science of Eliminating Distance

I found a great new personal style blog a few days ago called Instinto de Vestir, written by Alana Ruas of Brazil.  One of the coolest things about blogging is that finding things like this is possible.  I mean, I'm a Missourian living in Tennessee and get to see the style of a girl my age living in Brazil.  Even though we wouldn't be able to communicate (her blog is written in Portuguese), I have something in common with this person.  The world is indeed getting smaller and smaller.  Anyway, she has a colorful, funky style, frequently sports a bold lip, and has absolutely amazing hair.  You all remember my unfortunate short haircut?  Well, this is what I wanted it to look like.








(photos collected from instintodevestir)

No comments:

Post a Comment