Labels

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Year Three Begins Now

Today marks the two-year anniversary of Kindof Maybe.  On October 6th, 2011, I decided to continue my Paris Study Abroad blog as an account of my life and inspirations through design, fashion, and personal style.  Though it has not taken the blogging world by storm (yet) and I have just a few loyal followers, it has been a wonderful creative outlet and motivator for me.  A little lighthearted writing, photography practice, and a space to share my findings from many hours of internet scouring has been an absolute joy.  Thank you all so much for reading and taking an interest in what I take an interest in.  I think as a Two Year Anniversary Kindof Maybe special, I'm going to go through and read all of the past posts and pick out a few of my favorites to reblog.  Here's to the start of Year Three!


(photo by e.hunt)

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you - my favorite blogger - for committing to this endeavor and entertaining me at the most opportune times!! I might even be your most loyal fan!!

    ReplyDelete