Labels

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Future Wish List

Christmas is about six months away and I already have ideas of what to get for two family members, and plenty of time for brainstorming the other two, my roommate, and the white elephant game gift.  I, however, have begun a list of things that would be nice to have, but I don't really need... in other words, perfect for Christmas, or for when I start making enough money that I can afford things other than those that I absolutely cannot live without.

1.  Duck Boots.  I have a deeply strong dislike for rain and no good shoes for going outside in it.  It's quite a problem.  Enter duck boots.  They look comfy, cute, would work in summer and winter, and best of all, would keep the mud and water off my feet.


2.  Hints of Coppery-Red Color in my Hair.  It's been over a year since the drastic twelve-inch haircut, and about time to change it up a little bit.  Any of these Leighten Meester colors would be fun.




3.  Wave Tattoo.  Subtle and beautiful, in a spot that can easily be covered during times when I have to be conservatively professional.  Not a day goes by that I don't dream of going to the beach, so every glimpse of this would make me happy.


4.  New Bedding.  Mainly just a quilt or comforter.  My reversible, navy blue and stripes comforter from college doesn't fit on my full-size bed (such a nice problem to have!), and the options at home seem a little bit too floral and girly, or are being used elsewhere.  I really like grey for bedding, so I could go with a more solid quilt, a graphic pattern, or get really crazy and add a contrasting color.




(photos collected from pinterest, getstunning, stylebistro, glambistro, urbanoutfitters, ecosalon, and theshaeferhouse)

No comments:

Post a Comment