Labels

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Seldom Seen and Never Heard Of

New goal before graduation: document by photographic media how awesome my friends and I are, in a picture like this.


We've got the whole sorority/girly/arms around each other if you're in the middle/arm on your hip if you're on the edge thing down pat, but I look at this picture and the perfect mix of attitude, style, and cool makes me want to hang out with them.  My friends and I have come close, on occasion.



But we aren't quite there yet.  Back in the day, when we had no idea what being badass even meant, my cousins and I pulled it off effortlessly.




Now, if only we could reclaim this childhood free-spiritedness, channel it through our clothing and demeanor, and then capture it on film, I would be a satisfied graduate.

(photos collected from studdedhearts, e.hunt, and the Hunt archives)

No comments:

Post a Comment