Labels

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Yeaaaa Paris

So I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now but just never got the motivation to start one, until now.  Tomorrow I depart for my two-month long epic adventure of a lifetime.  It will begin at the airport, naturally, where I will hop a plane to NYC, have a nine hour layover, catch the overnight to Paris, waking up just in time to catch the sights as we land, ride the metro into the city, and spend my first afternoon drinking wine in front of La Tour Eiffel or doing some other really french activity.  Yes, that's the plan.

And if it happens to be raining...


It is there that I will stay, studying abroad, for a little over a month, before Part Two: The Rest of Europe begins, but we'll get to that when we get there.  This is why I am starting a blog: to document all of my wonderings and observations, because that's what you do these days when you study abroad.  Enjoy.

(photos collected from googleimages)

No comments:

Post a Comment