Labels

Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Good Life

After two solid days of traveling by car, plane, airbus, train, metro, and foot, I arrived at my place of residence for the next month.  My neighborhood looks like what you see in the movies: stone buildings with flower boxes hanging out of the windows, cobblestone streets, a small cafe on the corner, and classy little french people walking around with baguettes peaking out from the top of their bags.  My host madame gave me the informal tour of her amazing 3rd floor apt, complete with tall ceilings, little balconies, and a view of the Eiffel Tower from one of the windows.  And to top it off, we had a little background music from the trumpet player playing some tunes at the cafe below.  Delightfulness.


Ma chambre.

(photo by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment