Labels

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

 Introducing a brand new series, here it is, straight to your computer screen: Photos From Years Past!  Each month I will be posting a collection of photos from that same month a year ago.  Even though I stopped blogging, I never stopped documenting the weird, wonderful, and interesting things.

Let's start with a lovely, vintage-looking snow scene.


Followed by a peek into a commercial-size espresso machine.


And the obligatory cool-sky shots.


We had recently had a professional show us the proper way to hang artwork so we finished putting up our first gallery wall.  Ethan picked out the Sweden skyline and sepia street-view, while I contributed the Lord of the Rings Wraith piece.


And to finish out the month, a candid of Ethan during a cookie-baking day.  As you can see, every surface in our tiny little kitchen was covered in cookies.  Not a bad thing at all, I say.



(photos by e.hunt, title quote by Qui-Gon Jinn, The Phantom Menace (1999))


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are posting again! Your content is always entertaining ❤️

    ReplyDelete