Labels

Thursday, October 27, 2022

We Lived in the Gaps Between the Stories

 And now for a little reintroduction!  A lot has happened in the last few years, in the world at large and at small.  Let's start with the small, shall we?

My name is still Erica and I still love fashion, travel, and art.  My plant collection has steadily grown, as has my list of movies watched.  I still love going on drives (the perfectly-colored fall foliage is an especially good excuse right now), and discovering new coffeeshops or antique places.

Things that have changed about me?  Well, I moved out of my little apartment this last June and into a rented house with my boyfriend, Ethan.  It's a little two-bedroom brick square with lots of windows and a big tree in front, and the area is well-established and offers much within walking distance.



We also got a puppy the week I moved in!  Her name is Ollie and she is a perfect little goofy dinosaur baby.




After almost eight years at the old Tesson store, I moved Starbucks locations to one that is closer to my new residence, and have felt very welcomed by fellow employees and new customers.  A refreshing new surrounding was just what I needed to not dread going to work everyday, although I am still on the search for a career-changing opportunity.

And there you have it: the updated version of me!


(photos by e.hunt, title quote by Margaret Atwood)


No comments:

Post a Comment