Labels

Monday, December 4, 2017

Those Are Marshmallow Clouds Being Friendly, In the Arms of the Evergreen Trees

Remember my Christmas tree dilemma?  Well, I made a decision to go with number four, the painted tree design!  I stopped by Walmart the other day and found a deep red flat, twin-size sheet that fits perfectly between the windows and only cost four dollars!  After an evening of using my hair straightener to iron out the fold lines and wrinkles, I was ready to start painting.


I turned on the Frank Sinatra Christmas Pandora station and painted away!  So far I like the Christmas imagery, and was mainly just copying the picture I found on Pinterest, but Taylor had the perfect idea that I should change it up a bit.  He suggested I paint Gandalf and the Hobbits on one branch, and the Bumble from Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer on another.  I'll have to do a Star Wars branch as well, and maybe the bird feeder from the Conservatory in our backyard at home.


There's still quite a bit of space left!  I'm thinking another four or five branches.  Any other ideas?


(photos by e.hunt)

SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. You could do a branch for each family member...Instruments, sewing stuff, etc...???

    ReplyDelete