Labels

Friday, November 21, 2014

They Talk About Toys

I've recently acquired a few updates to some very essential items.  First, a few weeks ago I ordered a new phone case.  My old one was decidedly too worn and dirty to continue service, so I found this blue and white one online and last week it finally showed up in our mailbox!


And secondly, I have expanded my moccasin collection!  The original, chocolate brown Ugg moccs were a Christmas present about seven or eight years ago, and they have held up magnificently, but, as you can see in the picture below, they do not cover the full top of the foot.  Quite hazardous in this below freezing weather we are experiencing.  The new tan ones aren't as high quality (Target brand) but are super cozy and delightful.



(photos by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment