Labels

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Falling Like Rhinestones From the Sky

Ever since that necklace post I did way back in August (it's called A Perspective Rooted in Evolutionary Theory if you need to brush up on the topic), I've been wanting to try it.  I went through my inspiration archives and found a few more looks to emulate.



Why would I not want to throw on some jewelry after seeing how happy that first girl is?  What I like most is the buttoned-all-the-way-to-the-top shirts, the sweater seemed fitting for our current weather situation, and the semi-matching belt seemed fun too.  So, yesterday morning I got in the preppy mindset with the intention of going over the top with the beads.  If I was going to do this, I was going to do it all out, complete with multiple strands around my neck and my new beaded Christmas belt.






(photos collected from pinterest, 3.bp, and by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment