2. Frozen Mudturtles. My usual at my favorite little coffeshop in Springfield, The Mudhouse.
4. Building towers out of random tableware, empty bottles, sugar packets, whatever.
5. Dewey's Pizza. Just cheese, the way pizza was meant to be enjoyed. And yes, that is the entire back seat and trunk of my car filled with Dewey's pizza boxes.
6. Jean shorts. My most favorite article of clothing ever. They got the honor of being chosen to join me on my summer in Europe, pictured here on The Amalfi Coast, Italy.
7. The Beach. The day when I move to the beach and can wear a bikini all day and frolic around on the sand and in the waves will be a happy day indeed.
8. The Winter Olympics. Figure Skating becomes my life during those two weeks.
9. The Dreammobile. Otherwise known as my car.
10. Paris. I miss it and want to go back everyday.
(photos by e.hunt)