Labels

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fluids

I was sitting in class yesterday taking a sip from my refilled-from-the-tap Dasani water bottle and started wondering how Springfield can legally run water this bad through its pipes, and why, for that matter, the fair citizens of this city put up with it.  Sidenote: I acknowledge that some people might think it's okay, or maybe even enjoy it (though that is highly unlikely), but I'm really picky about my water.  Always have been, always will.  If you've never tried Deja Blue or Icelandic Glacial bottled water, go to the store, hydrate yourself with the exotic spring liquids from afar, then recycle the bottle when you're finished.

In Italy, the variety in water was incredible.  You got a bottle with every meal and each restaurant had a different kind.  The shapes, logos, descriptions, and tastes never disappointed.  This kind was my personal favorite.


(photo by e.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment