Labels

Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Perspective Rooted in Evolutionary Theory

My original plan for this post was to discuss the importance of jewelry in fashion.  If you know me at all, or look at pretty much any photos that I post, there is little to no jewelry on myself or in any of the spotlighted outfits.  Sometimes, a great necklace can make an outfit.  My intentions were to highlight those outfits in blog post form; however, while looking through my files for examples, I literally only found one.


I guess you can see that jewelry really isn't my thing, or something that I value when it comes to great style.  I would rather take the concept of jewelry and get a little more creative with it, like these ladies.




(photos collected from fashiongonerogue, notcouture, styledevil, and missatlaplaya)


No comments:

Post a Comment