Labels

Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Captain's Quarters Party Room

I guess I never did wish you all a happy New Year (or Christmas for that matter, so, merry belated Christmas as well).  This year I made the trek to Springfield to meet up with friends and make the house party rounds.  The light dusting of snow added to the New Year's Eve atmosphere as well as the legions of girls wearing all things sparkly and sequined.  I joined the flock and wore a skirt with a little more glitz than a glass of champagne, but a little less shimmer than the inside of a shook-up snowglobe.


That, along with my tucked in bright pink, double-pocketed, rolled-sleeve, button-up shirt made for a pretty festive outfit to ring in the new year.  The best part?  It was comfortable enough to go all out, all night.  Here's to a happy 2013!


(photos by r.hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment